Thursday, December 31, 2015
Antarctica or Bust!
If you saw my last post from years back I obviously did not go to Antarctica in 2011...or I'm sure you would have heard about it by now. Since then I did go to Morocco and cross Africa off my list though, and now I am pleased to announce I depart for my trip south tomorrow! Best of all I am going with best friend & husband, Kyle.
I write this update to you on New Year's Eve when everyone is reminiscing on the highlights of 2015 and planning resolutions for the New Year. I love goals and am thrilled to be achieving this one:
To visit all 7 continents by the time I am 30.
This is a big trip and the road to get here took dedication and effort (not to mention some luck!). I am grateful to all my family and friends who support my big dreams and have encouraged me along the way. Your prayers and well wishes are greatly appreciated because I am not in Antarctica yet, and we all know a lot can go wrong when traveling: weather, technical difficulties, sickness, etc. Fingers crossed!
I hope I can be an inspiration to you to dream big, set incredible goals and go forth to live the life that fulfills you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment