Today Ashley & I are going to the zoo. Can't wait to see Kangaroos & Koalas!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Around Town
Yesterday Ashley & I walked around town. Went browsing in the Queen Victoria Mall. Its a gorgeous building with posh stores inside. We also went to the Museum of Sydney. That place was jam packed with history of the settlement of Sydney & how its progressed, but it was kind of boring.
We spent the evening at a poetry reading that Theo goes to. He read some pieces as did other University & community members. It was a very eclectic bunch. Not my scene usually, but I enjoyed something different. Went out for a drink after wards with Theo & his friends. Walking home we saw the cutest possum! NZ & Australia have very different possums than we do in the U.S. This one was a busy tailed possum & he was adorable.
Today Ashley & I are going to the zoo. Can't wait to see Kangaroos & Koalas!
Today Ashley & I are going to the zoo. Can't wait to see Kangaroos & Koalas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment