My first night I ate dinner at the resort restaurant. The waiters & waitresses were so friendly. Everyone here is so nice. Wherever you walk staff are constantly saying 'Bula', which means hello. Chilled out in my room afterward watching my sweet flat screen tv & listening to the waves out my window.
Yesterday was my full day of Fiji fun... or should I say relaxation. It didn't start out well though. This is embarrassing, but I pulled a muscle in my neck/upper back when trying to put sunscreen on my back. This is why you should travel with a buddy, so you don't hurt yourself doing things alone like putting on sunscreen. It really hurt, but I managed to lay out on the beach alright. Soaked up the sun & a bit of the pool. Went on the water slide just like a little kid. It's short, but still awesome. You pick up a lot of speed going around the curve. It also makes it more fun if you spin yourself around while going through the tube. Wee... That night I ordered room service in & took a long bath. This is the life.
Today I woke up all on my own at 7am. This is unheard of for me, but decided not to go back to sleep because I had to check out by 11am & I wanted to have plenty of time. I went for a walk on the beach first thing. No one was out. It was lovely! Packed up my things. Now I'm about to check out. The only thing is my flight isn't until 10pm tonight. The Resort is going to hold my bags for me though & I'll have one more day to relax here. Going to get some more sun, hopefully ride the slide again, & get a pedicure (my first ever!). My neck is still hurting so hopefully I'll be able to sleep alright on the plane. I will be partaking in time travel tonight, which is always cool. I leave here 10pm on the 14th & arrive in Texas 8:45pm on the 14th - Love it! I'll be back in Texas so soon! I can't believe my trip is almost over. (Pictures to come later on)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Sarah! I'll be thinking of you as you travel!! I wish I had your flight details so I could watch your plane "online", but I don't so.....
ReplyDeleteHappy trails, girlfriend, and I look forward to hearing that you're safely back home soon!
Love,
Aunty Lynn
XO