I finally made it back to Texas safely after a couple long flights & a plane delay. This weekend was all about catching up with old college friends. With everyone in town for the wedding, hanging out felt like such a college flashback. Matt & Karen's wedding was beautiful! I'm so glad I came back in time to be there for their special day.
Some things have taken a bit of readjusting for me. For instance I freaked out a couple times thinking Greg was driving on the wrong side of the road. Also I've been looking right then left when crossing the street - a simple thing, but I've had to mentally change my ways. And I was so excited to get back to JIF Peanut Butter, but now I think it is too sweet & I don't like it as much. One things for sure I certainly dropped what little Kiwi accent I had fast & am already talkin' with a southern accent. My how things change.
Glad to be back, but I still can't wait till I'm back home in Georgia!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me too!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd when will that be??
ReplyDelete