Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dance as if no one is watching...

Today was an absolutely beautiful day so I went to the beach. Even though its just across the road I hadn't been in a while so it felt soooo good to be there. I immediately put down my things & went to the waters edge. The beach was completely deserted - no one in sight for miles. With my ipod on & the Spice Girls blaring I began to dance around on the pebble shore at the waters edge. I was chasing the waves in & running as they chased me back out. My pants got soaked & I had lots of good laughs. All this time I had my camera in hand & was snapping photos of my ridiculousness. I turned around and much to my surprise a woman and her dog were standing just ten feet from me gesturing 'would you like me to take a photo of you'. I wasn't embarrassed, but rather excited as I handed her my camera & smiled away, her dog at my side. As she walked off & I reduced my goofiness. I laughed at what that woman must have thought of me. If only she knew what great 90's music was blasting in my headset. Here are some of the crazy photos I took today - this is me being completely myself & totally in my element next to my favorite part of the world, the ocean.







2 comments:

  1. This is post mark you sarah, I love it also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah...I just started reading your posts and have had to go back to January to catch up with all you've done!! This one by FAR is my favorite!! You are cracking me up!! I am so glad that Toph is there and ya'll have each other to travel with. We so look forward to your return to the states and all the stories!!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete