Monday, January 19, 2009

I made it!

Hey Everyone. I made it to my hostel in Auckland, NZ. After 25 hours of flight travel from Atlanta to LA to Nadi, Fiji & finally to Auckland I have arrived! I'm safe & sound & meeting lots of people already. I will post more later. Right now I want to get out & see the city!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safely! Can you post some pics of NZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez!! More than a days worth of travel. Was it like the longest sunny day of your life?

    I've been watching the Australian Open (tennis) - its neat...looks really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah. I guess here in America we are also getting a new President too....probably kind of important;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man it takes a lot to get to a cool place. phewph glad you are finally there. Hope you brought your fanny pack so you can keep all your important papers, money close to you. hopefully it is a bright neon pink too! :)

    ReplyDelete