In Paihia I tried 2 kinds of original Kiwi ice cream. One was called Feijoa. Feijoa is a fruit similar to the guava. It was very good. It had a very sweet fruity flavor. I loved it. The other I tried is called Hokey Pokey. This is a vanilla based ice cream with chunks of honey or caramel in it. It was also good, but much more plain than the Feijoa.
Thanks everyone for reading my blog. I appreciate the posts – they keep me writing and make me feel closer to you. I miss you all!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you already!!! I hope you're loving it there - it sounds like you are!
ReplyDeleteIf you have Skype we must talk sometime!!!
I remember Hokey Pokey! So good. Try Tim-Tams soon. the caramel ones were my favorite.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Kelly had Tim-Tams when she was there too! LOVED them!!
ReplyDelete