Went out later that night for the Parade. We got there too late to get any decent spots so I spent the entire parade peering between people’s shoulders, jumping, and even getting picked up by Greg or Todd so I could see. There were some cool floats & parade dancers such as storm troopers, cross-dressing hula people, a colossal squid float, a dancing dragon, pole dancers, and giant bride and groom skeletons. Loads of fun that made for an exhausting day.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Cuba St Carnival
Went out later that night for the Parade. We got there too late to get any decent spots so I spent the entire parade peering between people’s shoulders, jumping, and even getting picked up by Greg or Todd so I could see. There were some cool floats & parade dancers such as storm troopers, cross-dressing hula people, a colossal squid float, a dancing dragon, pole dancers, and giant bride and groom skeletons. Loads of fun that made for an exhausting day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think the reason why Bret was not able to show is because they were touring the US...actually i even think they were preforming in Dallas or Fort Worth. Sounds so fun, but yes it is hard to see people you love leave...but they always seem to turn up right when you need them though. :)
ReplyDelete