Wednesday, February 4, 2009

On my own somewhere new.

Today was my first day to travel alone. I've been traveling with Andy for 2 weeks now. She has gone off to work in Wairarapa & I have gone to get out of Wellington for the weekend. I took a train up to a town called Paekakariki today. Laid out & walked on the beach. Its quite lovely, but a very small town. Tomorrow I go to Paraparaumu. If that towns is bigger & I like it I shall look for a job there. Otherwise I am back to Wellington Monday & I hunt hunt hunt for a job. I'd love to work near the beach though. Wellington is all harbor - no good beaches. Wish me luck. I will let you know once I find something.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Sarah! Turns out it was New Plymouth where Kelly had her flat.....not Wellington. I'm SO proud of you and what you're doing!! Love, Aunty Lynn XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. good Luck!!! hope you find a friggin sweet job!

    ReplyDelete