Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lord of the Rings Shout Out

Today we left Taupo & drove to Tongariro National Park. Here is your Lord of the Rings tid bit friends. In the park we saw Mt Doom and Mordor. We walked to a waterfall & some people did the Tongariro Alpine Crossing. I did not do it because I do not have the appropriate clothing & shoes, but I will at some point during my stay in NZ. We’re staying at the gorgeous Park Traveler’s Lodge. The nicest place I’ve stayed yet for sure. As I write I am looking out at a beautiful landscape of Mt Doom (Mount Ngauruhoe).



Tomorrow I go to Wellington & hopefully I get a sweet job. Something with a title like Adventure Guide would be awesome. We’ll see.

1 comment:

  1. You are WAY too NEAT!!! This begs the question. Do you really want to work? Why don't you just make like a vagabond and travel everywhere, sleeping in strange places and eating odd things. Good luck getting a cool job!

    bo

    ReplyDelete